Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We want you to feel comfortable with every aspect of your treatment here at Elgin Family Dental. Part of achieving that goal is listening to your questions so we can understand what your priorities are and how we can help. We highly encourage you to talk to us whenever you need more information to help you make a confident decision about your treatment.
Here are some of the questions patients ask us most often. If you have others that you don't see here, please don’t hesitate to call and speak to one of our knowledgeable team members or email us using our convenient online contact form.
- What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- Are dental x-rays safe and why do I need them?
- It’s just been a few days since I had a filling done, and it feels sensitive. What should I do?
- How do I know if I have gum disease?
- What is a dental deep cleaning and why do I need one?
- Why do I still get cavities when I brush and floss regularly?